Crossroads Preschool program exposes children to many different opportunities for creative, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual growth. Crossroads Preschool program is structured to be creative and nurturing. We’ll encourage the children to establish warm relationships with their teachers and begin the fun of making new friends. The Preschool curriculum follows the Indiana Early Learning Foundations set forth by the Indiana Department of Education. At the Preschool level, these foundations promote listening and speaking skills, as well as number recognition and relationships. Students in this program must be potty-trained and independent in the restroom.
Pre-K (Mon-Wed-Fri) 9am - 12pm
- Must be 4 years old by August 1st 2018
- $160/monthly x 12 (auto draft) (5% discount if paid in full)
Preschool (Tue-Thu) 9am-12pm
- Must be 3 years old by August 1st 2018
- $110/monthly x 12 (auto draft) (5% discount if paid in full)
Administration Fee (Pre-k & Preschool)
- Administration Fee (due at time of enrollment): $150 (non-refundable)
- Supplies & Activities (due with 1st week/month tuition)
- Pre-K: $125
- Preschool: $125
To begin the enrollment process, please fill out the Preschool Enrollment form here.