10 Days of Prayer
- A cure for COVID-19 | Pray that a cure for the virus is found quickly and that it is accessible for everyone who has been infected.
- Safety of first responders | Pray in particular for the medical workers on the front lines and around infected individuals every day.
- The Church | To be moved by the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, to rise to the occasion, and to reach out being the hands and feet of Jesus in this time.
- Against fear | Pray against the fear and hopelessness that is gripping the world during this time.
- The world leaders | Pray that they will make the best decisions to protect their citizens, that they keep the best interest of the people in mind, and that they are led by the Holy Spirit.
- Open Hearts | That people all over the world will open their hearts to the message of the Gospel at this time.
- Salvation | Pray for the salvation of those that are not expected to recover.
- Our Church Family | Pray for the members of Crossroads and their families, to be protected and provided for during this time.
- The Crossroads Church Staff | Pray for the staff of Crossroads and their families, that God would protect them, provide for them, and guide them in all decision making during this time.
- Missionaries | Pray for the missionaries who are scattered across the world that have been impacted by COVID-19. That their ministries would not suffer because of this virus.