Crossroads Church is excited to announce a new partnership with Care to Change Counseling to provide free counseling sessions to our church family. Using the Crossroads Scholarship, you will have access to six 50-minute counseling sessions at no cost to you. To qualify for the Crossroads Scholarship, you must meet at least one of the following requirements.
1. Be a member of Crossroads Church
2. Regularly attend Sunday morning worship services
3. Be employed by Crossroads Church
4. Be employed by Crossroads Daycare
To take advantage of this opportunity, follow these steps.
For Addiction Counseling, Call Kevin
- We have partnered with an addiction counseling specialist to be able to provide the highest quality care for those battling addiction or behavioral health issues. To sign up, give Kevin Harper a call at 317-943-4696.
For All Other Counseling, Contact Care to Change Counseling
- Get more information and reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (317) 790-9396.
- Reference Crossroads Church or the Crossroads Scholarship, and Care to Change will set you up with free counseling sessions at the church!
Will my information be shared?
– Care to Change will only verify your employment, membership, or attendance status with Crossroads. Specific details of your counseling sessions will not be shared with church staff.
What happens after my six free sessions run out?
– While we are confident that a lot can be accomplished in six sessions, further counseling may be required for some. In these cases, your counselor will talk with you about ongoing counseling.
If you still have questions….
– Contact Care to Change directly using the contact information listed above.
– Contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com